3.23.2004

Friendster
To: eevin
From: vanessa
Re: a staggering work of writing a nonboring profile

Eevinevil!
How are you?
All things, large and small, are as they should be. I'm looking for work, currently interviewing at Univision. Have been working at ugh Citigroup as assistant to Managing Director. Nice people, but not really my thing. I live in Park Slope with my plant (nameless) and maybe some spiders. It's cool. People visit.
But what about you? What have you been up to? Last time we spoke I think you were working at the Museum of Teeve. Still there?
Glad to be rebefriended,
Vanessa


Eevin wrote:
> Beatrice!
> We are befriended.
>
> How's every little thing with you?
> What news?
>
> Ee
>
> Vanessa wrote:
> > hello lovely eevin,
> > this is vanessa, now rejoining the world of the
> > computerable. want to befriend me?
> > have a wonderful day!
> > v

No hay comentarios.: