1.06.2005

oh, seriously gloomy today. gloomy weather, too. tomorrow is my last day at the iab, which is fine, but for the nonbonusgetting and the wrap up on projects i don't get to finish that i've been working on. don't get me wrong, i am so, so excited for my new gig, but i can't help but wish things here had turned out a bit differently. at least i'm leaving on my terms, and not on smug's.

smoking a lot today and feeling generally unfit and under the weather. i did run into my friend Louis on the street, which cheered me up a bit, and i'm going to see chantal tonight with karie for wine and cheese. i even made myself a reservation for lunch tomorrow at gramercy tavern, where i've wanted to go for a couple of years. (okay, five.) so what's my malfunction?

i need to get a little more exercise, go out on more dates and stop worrying. right? right??

it's definitely not christmas today.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Seeing you cheered me up... stop worrying (i'm telling myself that too)
L