3.14.2005

armageddon really ticked off

i am in a state of complete bitchface today. forget it. this planet would be better off without 99% of you people. sorry. my friends (friends!) are getting on my nerves. my boss is getting on my nerves. maybe the planet would be better off without me, too.

naah.

days like this i wish i could take the afternoon off and jump in a car and drive with the windows down and the music up till i got up some mountain where there were no people for a hundred miles and i can sleep on the porch and watch a purple sunset. i wish i could smoke a million cigarettes and ride a horse and braid my hair. i wish the subways were all aboveground, at least, so i could see the sky for more than sixteen minutes a day.

i can see the sky from my desk, if i lie down on the plushy gray carpeting beneath the desk and star up through the window at an 87-degree angle.

fuck you, fellow humans. i'm cheering for the apoclypse today.

(pause for generic prozac)

ok. anyhow i hope the recent photobloggage isn't wearing thin. i am in love with my digital camera and have been working so much that my parents have forgotten what i look like. pretty much the only people i've been speaking to are erik, karie and andy and i have to tell you that andy is being kind of, well, a total downer the last couple of weeks. i wish he could lighten up a little, i mean - look what's become of me... he can actually go from sleeping to furious in about two seconds. it had better not be status quo is all i'm saying. i do not love companionship enough already. people are making me want to move to one of those Iron Age-type Stargate planets.

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

2 comentarios:

Dossy Shiobara dijo...

Oh, honey, tell us how you really feel. :-)

Things will get better. In the end, everything works out. In the end, we're all dead.

Anónimo dijo...

People totally suck sometimes. But sometimes they actually don't. :)

I love the pictures. More!