5.19.2005


Nigmimilove: you so missed me
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: i SO did.
Nigmimilove: :-D
Nigmimilove: it's good to be missed
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: it always smells like something different in here
Nigmimilove: feet?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: must be the air system
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: no
Nigmimilove: eaten daipers?
Nigmimilove: drugged pidgeons?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: sometimes it smells like old dry particle board
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: sometimes it smells like 99-cent-store 'windex'
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: sometimes it smells like a fresh, clean birth canal
Nigmimilove: oooh
Nigmimilove: vinegar and all?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: sometimes it smells like strawberry shortcake's hair
Nigmimilove: have you ever sat down and thought to yourself, "jesus, what is this huge thing I'm sitting on"
Nigmimilove: and then realize it's your own ass?
Nigmimilove: 'cause I just did
Nigmimilove: and let me tell you
Nigmimilove: it SUCKS
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: naw
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: never did happen to me
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: although sometimes i think
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: 'am i wearing an inner tube'?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: and then i realize that i don't need any external flotation device because my own fat is doing the trick
Nigmimilove: can one get an assectomy?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: anyway, right now it smells like plain sliced processed turkey product burning unattended in a toaster full of blackened crumbs and maybe an ant or two.
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: assectomy? then you'd have no ass, honey.
Nigmimilove: I'm okay with that
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: you need your ass
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: for poop and sex and stuff.
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: for bicycles
Nigmimilove: my ass does nothing good for me
Nigmimilove: I don't often use my ass during sex
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: well, you never know.
Nigmimilove: pooping I can do without
Nigmimilove: I didn't say never
Nigmimilove: just not often
Nigmimilove: have I told you lately how freaking awesome you are?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: no
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: what prompts this homage-query?
Nigmimilove: you're so freaking awesome it makes my chest want to burst, in the fashion of john hurt, circa 1979
Nigmimilove: I dunno
Nigmimilove: it just occured to me
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: haaaaa
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: john hurt
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: pobrecito john hurt's character, what with the splitting and subsequent alien extrusion...
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: thanks
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: you give me chest pains of awesomeness, too.
Nigmimilove: :-D
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: http://img167.exs.cx/img167/5678/prom8qu.jpg
Nigmimilove: who is that?
Nigmimilove: I don't think that's my shade of red
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: some chick, yo http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/bai_ling/index.html
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: it's the dress that concerns me,
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: or the mystery of what may have become of the dress, more to the point.
Nigmimilove: is she an actress?
Nigmimilove: bai ling I mean
Nigmimilove: or a singer?
Nigmimilove: model?
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: erm
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: 'actress'
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: is the best way to put it.
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: she plays cannibalistic asian sex fiends, i think.
Nigmimilove: I think perhaps "hollywood chaff" has a better ring to it
A blistering salvo of whup-ass: "starving lady-boy trapped inside dessicated chicken cutlet sculpture"?
Nigmimilove: hmm
Nigmimilove: I like it
Nigmimilove: it has a nice beat, you can dance to it

No hay comentarios.: