7.06.2005

Urf. I'm at the Flash Forward conference at the New Yorker Hotel today. It's not quite the learning experience that I had hoped for, nor are there any useful agency contacts to be found... At least not so far. On the bright side, there's a cocktail hour from five to six, and then I'm heading downtown to Pete's on Irving to have a drink with my buddy Tim from Businessweek.com.
My old company's sent over some lovely documents legales, bless them, so that's one more thing to worry about. Making me wish I was on a beach in Mexico... or maybe Vietnam? Not the Kim Jong Illin' part, of course. Whatever part has got a nice beach and good food, I guess. The fuck do I know?

Note to self: take meds.
Maybe the weather's getting me down? Or maybe it's just that as soon as one thing starts to go well, something else starts to look like its going to crash and burn. (Take meds regularly.) In this case, I'm starting to be less, well, 'porky', I guess is the word, but I've got a new job to handle and MymAndy seems to have flown off his... handle. Really, I guess everyone's just stressed out and hot and miserable and it seems like no progress will ever occur. I need a real vacation. At least I have opportunities, anyway. Beats the alternative.

So... what? I feel so blahhhh. I've been sick all week and when I talk, it's Thelma (or Selma) Bouvier, which is so unappealing. I wish I could make some progress here, but it seems everything's on hold for the now. Mercury must be in retrograde...

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)There will be little change in your uneventful life this week, which is too bad considering you've been hanging from those manacles for a couple decades now.
http://www.theonion.com/horoscopes/


No hay comentarios.: