10.20.2005

I don't like to talk about my flair: meep meep
Eschatus: sup sup?
I don't like to talk about my flair: eh
I don't like to talk about my flair: hung over
I don't like to talk about my flair: bored
Eschatus: that was me yesterday
I don't like to talk about my flair: filled with haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
Eschatus: today, I am the winner!
I don't like to talk about my flair: er?
Eschatus: A) not hung over B) passing performance tests, so commission for me!
I don't like to talk about my flair: oh
I don't like to talk about my flair: good!
Eschatus: yesterday was just ugly. Woke up absolutely fucking ruined next to some strange british girl I picked up in the hotel bar (so, good and bad)
Eschatus: why you filled with hate?
I don't like to talk about my flair: my boss
I don't like to talk about my flair: he is the root of all evil.
I don't like to talk about my flair: he is so rooty and so evil
I don't like to talk about my flair: that i wrote a poem about it
Eschatus: /me is reminded of a Sepultura song.
I don't like to talk about my flair: really?
I don't like to talk about my flair: lyrics?
Eschatus: the name of the song is "Roots Bloody Roots", Sepultura not known for lyrical genius; That said: Evil and Rooty immediately summoned a mental image of a long haired zoftig Brazilian screaming the above all Gravel throat.
I don't like to talk about my flair: not really my bag, as you know
Eschatus: indeed
I don't like to talk about my flair: nessa is more of an indie-rock person. elvis costello.
Eschatus: /me is really more a prog rock type: ala Clutch or Tool
Eschatus: but I had my metal daze.
I don't like to talk about my flair: hee. tool!
Eschatus: Tool ftw, yo!
I don't like to talk about my flair: ftw? furry theater wiz?
Eschatus: For The Win
I don't like to talk about my flair: fat tooty wig?
I don't like to talk about my flair: ooh
I don't like to talk about my flair: so
Eschatus: so howsa weather back home?
I don't like to talk about my flair: pretty
I don't like to talk about my flair: brisk
I don't like to talk about my flair: unrainy
I don't like to talk about my flair: mercifully unrainy
Eschatus: sounds about the same here
Eschatus: though it was 70 all week until yesterday
Eschatus: supposed to snow just in time for me to be flying home
I don't like to talk about my flair: sheesh
I don't like to talk about my flair: do you just stay in a hotel the whole time you're there?
Eschatus: no
I don't like to talk about my flair: how are ferd and jane and tammy and the fat one?
I don't like to talk about my flair: brian?
I don't like to talk about my flair: Brian!
Eschatus: drove up to Boulder last night to see my friend steff from brain camp
I don't like to talk about my flair: i thought you were in the UK
I don't like to talk about my flair: oh, wait
I don't like to talk about my flair: you just picked up a british chick
I don't like to talk about my flair: in colorado. ok.
Eschatus: ferd's crazy, mom's sober, tammy's well and her son is adorable, brian's a loser, robb's a loser, tracy has a 3.98 in school and has received a scholarship to rutgers
I don't like to talk about my flair: SON?!
Eschatus: (she's doing the 2 at community & 2 at university thing)
I don't like to talk about my flair: how crazy?
Eschatus: you know, as crazy as he ever was
I don't like to talk about my flair: nice.
I don't like to talk about my flair: um
I don't like to talk about my flair: well
I don't like to talk about my flair: wow
I don't like to talk about my flair: SON?!
I don't like to talk about my flair: tammy has a child?!
I don't like to talk about my flair: she's younger than me!
Eschatus: You do remember that Tammy is my older sister, right?
Eschatus: by 7 years
I don't like to talk about my flair: what is the little one called?
Eschatus: Tracy
I don't like to talk about my flair: d'oh!
I don't like to talk about my flair: no child?
Eschatus: no child
Eschatus: 3.98
I don't like to talk about my flair: hee
Eschatus: scholarship
I don't like to talk about my flair: i was impressed
I don't like to talk about my flair: by the crotchfruit/high GPA combo
Eschatus: no crotchdroppings from my clan.
I don't like to talk about my flair: but equally impressed by the GPA on it's own merits
I don't like to talk about my flair: Go Tracy!
Eschatus: yeah, she's skills.
Eschatus: still creepy and mostly silent
Eschatus: but I loves her.
I don't like to talk about my flair: awesome. she was the cutest child.
I don't like to talk about my flair: remember when we cleaned her room and i got strep throat and passed out?
Eschatus: she's living near trenton now with a boyfriend who i can't stand
Eschatus: and yes, I do.
I don't like to talk about my flair: i will never, ever, ever in my life
I don't like to talk about my flair: EVER
I don't like to talk about my flair: forget that.
I don't like to talk about my flair: hee
Eschatus: hehe
I don't like to talk about my flair: tampons? check
Eschatus: /me keeps his place immaculate.
I don't like to talk about my flair: bag of goo?
I don't like to talk about my flair: check!
I don't like to talk about my flair: slimfast dinners? yep
I don't like to talk about my flair: strings of (lit) xmas lights?
I don't like to talk about my flair: those too!
Eschatus: yes yes, clearly a den of insanity
Eschatus: /me lived there, he couldn't have missed it.
I don't like to talk about my flair: it was archeology at its very finest
I don't like to talk about my flair: i remember it fondly
I don't like to talk about my flair: jane sober!
Eschatus: really? I look back on it in a mixture of horror and revulsion.
I don't like to talk about my flair: yes, but it was your childhood, see
Eschatus: indeed
Eschatus: and yeah, she's clean for about 2 years now.
Eschatus: though, unless i was totally oblivious, she didn't really develop a drinking problem until she had the gastric bypass.
I don't like to talk about my flair: yeah you had mentioned
I don't like to talk about my flair: so now she is both thin and sober?
Eschatus: thin is relative.
Eschatus: but yes
Eschatus: she's probably still about 180.
Eschatus: but she was much heavier
I don't like to talk about my flair: yes
I don't like to talk about my flair: hm
Eschatus: how about Felix and Mirta?
I don't like to talk about my flair: my mom lost about fifty pounds
I don't like to talk about my flair wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\vbsoto\My Documents\My Pictures\Summer '05\IMG_2997.jpg.
Eschatus received C:\Documents and Settings\vbsoto\My Documents\My Pictures\Summer '05\IMG_2997.jpg.
I don't like to talk about my flair: u like picture
Eschatus: wow, mamma's all skinny
I don't like to talk about my flair: nothing like drunk mom and orange boyfriend
Eschatus: hehe
I don't like to talk about my flair: yeah
I don't like to talk about my flair: she's like 103 pounds now and gives me shit about my weight all the time
I don't like to talk about my flair: she's got a good grip on that glass of Absolut Vanilla
Eschatus: last I saw you, you were still quite smoking, so she can go scratch
I don't like to talk about my flair: hee
I don't like to talk about my flair: that's what i think
I don't like to talk about my flair: but you know my mom
I don't like to talk about my flair: she's whatcha might call picky
Eschatus: and probably pissed that you're not married yet.
Eschatus: every time I talk to the black widow she hounds me about when she's getting some grandkids out of me.
Eschatus: I don't have it in me to defy her to her face with protestations of a gene pool so badly damaged that procreation would be tantamount to war crime.
I don't like to talk about my flair: i get the line
I don't like to talk about my flair: "That's okay. Your father and I have gotten used to the fact that you're never going to get married. (pause) OR have children."
I don't like to talk about my flair: the OR is significant because it means they wouldn't put it past me to breed out of wedlock
Eschatus: /me and then she presses her wrist to her forehead and swoons.
I don't like to talk about my flair: u see
I don't like to talk about my flair: perfectly my dear
Eschatus: I get the:
Eschatus: "I don't have much longer...When do I get to see some grandchildren?"
Eschatus: from Ann "The Black Widow" Drohan
I don't like to talk about my flair: oh jesus
Eschatus: and for a 4'11" frail little thing, she manages to convey a great deal of malice.
I don't like to talk about my flair: and you're all
I don't like to talk about my flair: "TRYING NOT TO BE A LOSER, HERE, MOTHER!"
Eschatus: oh my Mom's fine with it
I don't like to talk about my flair: "JOB-HAVING"
Eschatus: her mother's evil, it's why I respect her so.
I don't like to talk about my flair: "GENDER-APPROPRIATE CLOTHING WEARING'
I don't like to talk about my flair: "APPROVED BMI HAVING"!!!
Eschatus: I could do with a 10lb loss, but who couldnt.
I don't like to talk about my flair: my bmi is "hot buttered fudge
"

No hay comentarios.: