9.03.2004


I'm a rapper. Who knew? Figures I'd go off, and it would be about Scrabble.

VanessaIAB: Sittin around with laptop smorking the occasional celebratory cigarette
VanessaIAB: note - 'smorking' on purpose, not spelling error -
http://www.engrish-store.com/nosmortshir.html
Monkeyrobot: You know, I always have had a problem with people smorking around me.
VanessaIAB: heh. not.
Monkeyrobot: That's such a great shirt
VanessaIAB: but not doking
VanessaIAB: oops
VanessaIAB: dorking!
VanessaIAB: i engrished myself.
Monkeyrobot: sometimes I think it would be better if we all spoke engrish
VanessaIAB: judging from you spelling...
VanessaIAB: *your
VanessaIAB: (and my typing, no doubt)
Monkeyrobot: Ha
VanessaIAB: you can front but it don't change nuthin'
VanessaIAB: you're addled at scrabble
Monkeyrobot: Twoo twoo.
VanessaIAB: you write like da rabble
VanessaIAB: hee
Monkeyrobot: whoa there sister
VanessaIAB: rappa i am
Monkeyrobot: and I'll challenge you to scrabble any day
Monkeyrobot: I am masterful at scrabble
VanessaIAB: my ass
VanessaIAB: will not be the kicked one.
Monkeyrobot: hmmm. much like Sen. Zell, I think I shall challenge you to a duel
VanessaIAB: i'll challenge, and you score will be victim
VanessaIAB: haaaa
VanessaIAB: having too much fun
VanessaIAB: with the rappage.
VanessaIAB: i will be cruel- you can't spell - hell,
Monkeyrobot: maybe we can try engrish or hip hop scrabble
VanessaIAB: hahahaaaa
VanessaIAB: dude. totally.
Monkeyrobot: ex: Yo Mamma is a word
VanessaIAB: yo mamma is two words
Monkeyrobot: but not in jive scrabble
VanessaIAB: yo logic is fallible, i cop triple words scores
VanessaIAB: bam!
Monkeyrobot: well, I am more McCoy than Spock
VanessaIAB: ...
VanessaIAB: bring it, doc
Monkeyrobot: I can't even raise the solitary eyebrow
Monkeyrobot: must be cause I got a unibrow
VanessaIAB: whereas my rhymes is the fly rhymes with timely vowels
VanessaIAB: aint got no trouble with my eyebrows...
Monkeyrobot: damn girl. i can't ev'n keep up
VanessaIAB: while my conjugations are stabbin ya in yo heart
VanessaIAB: kids just say damn, girl, you smart...
VanessaIAB: an i'm out
VanessaIAB: missy ain't got shiznit on me.
Monkeyrobot: you know, my friends call me the whitest guy in the world
Monkeyrobot: ain't got no soul


No hay comentarios.: