9.15.2004

love, and thank yous


golly, i love my job. no cash, but daysfull of feeling very good about what i do.
and i love my friends, chantal and tory, gustavo, elma, and wilcox and mitch, who amaze me day by day.
i love my little family, miki and felix, who got me into the party, and keep turning up the good songs whenever i ask.
i love the people i meet, who surprise me by expanding, daily, all my expectations.
i love my house, which is temporary at best, for now, but puffs out sweet, cozy smells and keeps my treasures and welcomes me at night with books and my lovely bed.
i love this big mess of a planet, brimfull of grace and mess and moments of horror and love, which remind me that wherever i am, putting in a hand, or a breath, or even a thought, is better than not-being.
mostly,
i love love, marvel that makes everything sing.


No hay comentarios.: